Energetic Insurance wanted to scale its data science operations
- As reports grew in volume and complexity, maintenance became a headache.
- Sharing them with other organizational stakeholders was also a challenge.
- Energetic began using tools like R Markdown and Shiny. These tools ensured usability, but didn’t meet enterprise scaling and security requirements.
Bottom line: Analyses needed to be executed by anybody at the company, while meeting security and reliability standards.
RStudio Connect was the perfect solution for scaling
- Data products became available to everyone in the company, including Shiny applications and R Markdown reports.
- Powerful analyses could be run by anybody, on demand.
- Security and maintenance requirements were met: control over apps, managed user-access levels.
- Data scientists now had time to focus on doing what they do best: developing new insights.
Interested? Learn More About RStudio Connect: